Wednesday, June 17, 2015

such a big girl

Raya is quickly turning to toddler status!  So bittersweet - love love love to see her grow and learn new things everyday but at the same time makes me sad she's no longer a baby.  It's so fun all of the things she understands.  I'll ask her to go get her shoes and she'll bring them right over to me.  If we ask where the airplane is she'll point up at the sky.  If a bird (or anything... mosquito, cotton from the tree etc..) fly's by she'll point and say "brrr."  She'll also point at the swing and say "sssss."  Lately she loves when people sneeze.  She'll laugh and then try to imitate the sneeze.  Can you say cute?  She's also really into giving kisses right now - opened mouth kisses - so ya gotta be ready for some drool!

We stopped giving her prilosec - on about day 6 now.  She seems to be doing great without it!

I have come to the conclusion that Jake and I will be sleep deprived until this girl has all her teeth.  She'll sleep from 7pm-7am only about 1x/week now.  More nasty teeth are making their way in and they just bug the heck out of her at night.  Nothing seems to help.  Ibuprofen seems to give her a little relief but I hate to have her take that all the time... we usually resort to that when there's no calming her down.  Poor babes.  :(  

She's not walking on her own yet.  Although she totally could if she wanted to (a few steps anyways).  I barely hang on to her when she's walking.  She's just so timid and afraid of everything that I don't know when she'll be willing to take those first steps on her own.  Speaking of afraid... this girl is afraid of the silliest things.  One day she'll be playing with a stuffed animal and the next day she'll be terrified of the same thing and will start shaking if it comes near her!  


Raya continues to be a great eater!  I still think she out-eats Easton on most days.  The other night for dinner she ate 1 hotdog, 1/2 brat, 12 sweet potato fries, blueberries and a bowl of baked beans!  What?  She's 13 months old.  I don't know how people with 10 kids can afford to feed them.  I am going to have to start growing my own food and keeping a pig out back to keep up with these 2!  :)

I take a ridiculous amount of pictures of my children on my phone - but I think it will be fun to look back at the "everyday" happenings of their life.  Enjoy :) 

Easton was being super loud playing with his trucks - Raya did this all on her own!  So funny!  

Spidey-Raya



Loves her baby

Always giving her baby hugs.  Quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen. :)  




Afraid of the Moose



LOVES the sandbox

Raya is not happy Easton moved in on her spot


This is what she does when you ask, "where is the airplane?"

Beautiful Gretta at her ballet performance.  She did great!  



Loves the flowers and rocks

"what are you doin in my bed"

Somethings not right here




No comments:

Post a Comment