Wednesday, August 13, 2014

More pictures

Fun play time with big brother

Mom is making me do tummy time again.  I hate it. 

Thank goodness for my thumb

Funny face

Sitting in the bumbo
Raya officially prefers to suck her thumb rather than use her nuk.  The upside to this is that we don't have to keep putting the nuk in when she spits it out but the downside is we can't cut her thumb off when it's time to stop sucking your thumb!  We'll see how long this phase goes for.  I'm starting to get a little worried about her not pushing herself up on her hands during tummy time.  She definitely should have reached this milestone by now but she just cries when we put her on her tummy and will not even try to push herself up.  I'm trying some different techniques to see if we can get her to do it.  Hopefully before her 4 month appointment next month.  Sleeping has been going better at night.  Lately she sleeps for about 5.5 hours before waking for the first time.  She's been waking around 2 and 5 each night and then goes right back to sleep.  That I can handle!  She's been napping pretty good too.  When I'm home with the kids I've managed to get them both to nap at the same time and this includes the 1 long nap that Raya takes during the day.  Hallelujah!  Momma needs some downtime!  She's still not napping that great for Jake's parents but she'll figure it out soon enough.

Great news: I refilled her prescription and it only cost me $18!!!! woohoo!!! AND they added flavoring this time.  Hoping that helps her keep it down better.  

p.s. I am LOVING working part-time.  I am able to spend extra time with my babies AND am still able to have my professional life as well. I miss them like crazy when I'm at work but it's good to be able to keep up with my career as well.  Life is good.  Busy, but good :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment